|FOTO 1. ESTADO ACTUAL DEL CASQUETE DE ESFERA Y DEL BORDE (QUE HA DISMINUIDO BASTANTE)|
|FOTO 2. ES LA MISMA QUE LA ANTERIOR PERO UN POCO MÁS ILUMINADA. ADEMÁS SE PUEDE APRECIAR UNA CALIDAD BASTATE BUENA EN EL PULIDO CON MUY POCO RUGOSIDAD SUPERFICIAL|
|FOTO 3. ESTADO ANTERIOR DEL ESPEJO|
Besides this I have had new activities such as going a workshop of astronomy focused on the use of the astrolabe, a workshop dedicated to sundials and I have researched a bit on the last of my good grandfather to try to get a copy of the sheet forced into service during the fateful battle of the Spanish Civil War campaign. Many hours of newspaper archives, reading about the race to have more information on it, queries the military file, and a host of other things. ...
From all this I have learned to manage an astrolabe, I built a prototype heliocronómetro (equatorial analemmatic clock offset Mobile gnomon) and my grandfather a lot of paperwork, which although not exactly what I wanted, I have provided personal data interesting of any of my ancestors.
In order to be able to accede to the military record is essential to know the combat unit: battalion, regiment, company, or as appropriate. My intention with the record is to write a brief summary of possible locations which could be along the Spanish geography during the war, but find out what unit he served is now virtually impossible; have certain intuitions about a couple of divisions, but that is useless. Ultimately, it is not lost time but I've been enriching (culturally) from various viewpoints.
Today however, and for some days due to some personal changes, I find myself with enough free time and in a relaxed state certainly nice from what I've decided to tackle new work carved mirror my future. What I do is more work delaying the edge of the mirror is not part of the cap area.
If I proceed to leave and I will have lost a significant part of the total area, and not have a mirror of 200 mm in diameter, but perhaps a mirror of 150 mm when my goal is to try to get a parabolizada surface that closely approximates 200 mm diameter. In some of the previous entries in this blog as I have been instructed that he should proceed with solution-focused short races MOT and other occasions I have commented sprints TOT.
Today I've been testing sessions of 10 minutes after each session I tested with the Foucault test to evaluate the results and trends. I have proceeded to race VERY LONG MOT (mirror on top) and the result has been fantastic, the edge is gradually moving to the outside of the mirror, so the spherical cap becomes increasingly larger.
Now it is much smaller than when I started grinding today. Today's sessions have totaled 1.5 hours; I will continue tomorrow with the same movements MOT and long runs in the hope that the cap area grow. After that I can move on to the delicate phase of parboiled, ... etc. and see if once and for all achieve a breakthrough in this project!